background

Lady Pamela's Tea Parlor

Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekly Words to Live By #163


Happiness is a perfume you can't pour on others

without getting a few drops on yourself.
                                                   (unknown)
 
                                             provided by flickr

I love wordsWords can paint the dreams in one's heart and give voice to your soul. Words have power beyond the moment, that they are spoken. Words can build up or tear down. I try so earnestly to chose my words, with their impact on the receiver, in mind. Sometimes to my detrement, that opportunities pass by before I can utter my thoughts.(sigh)  I enjoy searching for prose and quotes of scholars, that have the potential to be postive. Those words propel me forward. So having discovered Tracey's meme, Weekly Words to Live By , I wanted to join.
  Tracey Buxton at Notes on a Cottage Industry, hosts Weekly Words of to Live By, each Sunday. Words to encourage you through the week. Be sure and visit her to see all the words of inspiration coming from the lovely ladies of blogland. Just click here . When you stop by, check in on her not-quite-so-ordinary life, as well. Thank you Tracey!

This is my first attempt with Mister Linky. Please be patient with me if it takes a few attempts.
I love to hear your comments!


1 Thessalonians 4:18  Therefore encourage each other with these words

1 Corinthians 2:13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words

3 comments:

  1. This is just so well worded and lovely my friend!~Wow!.., I love what you have written!

    Thanks so much for stopping by to visit at my 26th, 'Tuesday Tea For Two' blog tea party meme and for your kind and encouraging words!..,I'm delighted that you enjoyed this week's, 'romantic realism' whimsy! I also warmly invite you to also once again participate anytime dearest Pamela/ a.k.a.~ Paper Butterfly!

    ..,Should you so desire,just simply add a sentence or a short paragraph pertaining to the pleasures of tea interwoven with your main theme, 'du jour', add a picture or two of a cup of tea and 'Voila'!..,

    My friend, welcome to the 'multiple party', bloggy world of parties and 'meme-ing'!

    ..,Sooo much fun!

    (Also tomorrow is, 'Wednesday Tea For Me And Thee', at Silken Purse blog, if you'd care to join in the fun!

    As for registering with Mr.Linky, just follow the instructions on a given blog who is having a blog party meme event, then fill in the info., and that is all you need do!..,You do not need your own Mr. Linky account to partake with anyone else's blog party meme,(unless you want your own meme; someday I hope you will)!

    For now, all you need do is post that one blog meme; (or a list of all of the blogs you are participating with, as many bloggers now do); including a link back to them,and if you wish also their logo for there meme. Once you have registered with Mr.Linky on the respective blog/blogs you have chosen Pam..,there you have it~ 'finis'!..,

    Hope this helps just a little!

    Hugs and love from Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post. Our words are so important and just like you said we can build up or tear down, I sooooo prefer to build up, as you do too!
    Good scriptures!!
    That is one reason writing things is good because it gives you time to think about what to write and usually turns out to be more edifying in the long run!!
    Have a delightful day hon,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post and a beautiful blog. I haven't seen this background before and it is really neat!

    ReplyDelete