background

Lady Pamela's Tea Parlor

Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Seasonal, Christmas blog banner for, 'Breath of Fresh Air', blog:


CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO ENLARGE

 Here is the year round version of, 'Breath Of Fresh Air', blog banner ..,




CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO ENLARGE

Now here, is the Christmas, seasonal version of essentially the same blog banner of,
'Breath Of Fresh Air', blog. 

Can you spot the differences? ~ We counted 11.


Please enjoy!

I don't know how Wanda Lee created the changes but I do know it puts me in the Christmas spirit!
Much appreciation from the bottom of my heart, dear friend!


We look forward to having you join us for this week's, 'Tuesday Tea Time In Blogland', when we'll host our weekly Tuesday blog tea party,'Teapot And Tea Things Tuesday'. ~ Also at Silken Purse blog @ http://silkenpurse.blogspot.com/


Please join in the fun as well for, 'Tuesday Tea For Two'http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com/ and many others whose delightful blog links will be posted late on, 'Tea Pot And Tea Things Tuesday'. ~ Hope you can join us then!

It is always a pleasure!  Many kind thanks to those who joined us last week.



Blessings, Pam

3 comments:

  1. HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS MY SWEET FRIEND!..,

    Hugs, and cheers, WL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new banner! How clever...and quite beyond my techie skills. So pretty!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam: I love the way you stack your tea cups for the pictures. I always tell myself, I am going to do that and then I forget. You always make everything look so elegant. Have a great week dear friend. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete