background

Lady Pamela's Tea Parlor

Monday, August 1, 2011

The 66th, Tea Pot And Tea Things Tuesday:







Welcome to the..,

 66th, Teapot And Tea Things Tuesday! 

Pam is still understandably, apparently busy with her home's sale, an eminent move, another delightful family wedding in September of her other son, and her daughter Kristina's departure to set up her new apartment for fall semester in mid August in another city.., 

~ We do hope all is well!.., I'm sure your prayers will always be appreciated!



While we await her post; ( if the dear lady is able to post this week that is to say); meanwhile you may link to Mr. Linky for our Tuesday tea's via http://silkenpurse.blogspot.com  


Thanks, WL! 

2 comments:

  1. Do tell dear Pam that we are praying for her and hope she will be able to post soon. In the meanwhile I just want her to know that I finally figure out the 'difference' between your blogs and hers..My link for Pam needed to be Breath of Fresh Air..not the tea party specifically. I had accidentally typed one of your blogs, Wanda Lee as her link. No wonder I was confused. I will be visiting more often now that I know exactly where Pam is. LoL!

    xo
    Donna @ Comin' Home

    ReplyDelete