background

Lady Pamela's Tea Parlor

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Theme "Just Being Girl-y"

Welcome blog girlfriends!  I have been so busy with day to day chores that my blog has suffered from neglect, as well as my femininity. So while I go and fluff my stuff, I invite you to relax in a comfy chair with your prettiest teacup and dream of delicate visions of your favorite things. I have provided some femine, sweet delights to start you on your way. 
What do you do when you want to feel like a princess? Candles, bubble bath, favorite scent or perfume, soft, lyrical music, a mani and pedi.....Share with us.





If you have been bogged down with daily chores as I and missed the blog tea party, do stop in to visit with Silken Purse. There is more to savour at  Tuesday Tea for Twosilkenpurse.blogspot.com and Wednesday Tea for Me and Thee, theplumedpen.blogspot.com. 
Do be a dear and invite a friend or two as well.


2 Corinthians 2:14  But thanks be to God,who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. (NIV)
I so appreciate your comments! Do sign in the guest book with a comment and I will be sure to reply in like.
Photo credits
alana'hodgson'photostreamflickr
shausD'sphotostreamflickr

5 comments:

  1. Well, my- oh- my, what a delightful surprise!.., I love, love, love this post on just being girly!!..,

    Good for you!..,I will be delighted to go now and post my "Sweet Things Thursday" post now for Silken Purse, and link back to you!.., (Glad you also enjoyed the black and white, 'daahling')!

    Cheers, blessings and hugs to you dear friend!

    From Wanda Lee @ Silken Purse, and also @ The Plumd Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty photos thanks for sharing them!
    ~Blessings~
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!! I love to go for an aromatherapy massage is my fave!!
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Paper Butterfly,
    Hope this day finds you well and happy hon!
    Pretty pictures!
    I came earlier this week and had to think a bit about what I like to do when I need to feel special. One thing is I like to get a nice cup of flavored coffee or tea, and sit down with a Christian book I have been wanting to read or a fun decorating magazine prop up my feet and just enjoy the peace and quiet and reading. Sometimes I also like to light candles on my table and put my breakfast on a pretty plate
    and just eat and enjoy it and sometimes I look at a magazine while I am doing it and sometimes I watch the Worship station with all the beautiful scenery and music. Love that, it is so relaxing! Also enjoy eating breakfast or lunch on the porch when the weather is nice, so enjoy sitting on my backporch and looking at all God's
    beauty and just enjoying the quiet. All those things refresh me and help me to enjoy my own company and the company of my Lord.
    Hope you are having a fun time fluffing your stuff!! lol Maybe you can share it with us next week!!
    You have a wonderful weekend! We all need to be girly, cause that's who God made us to be! I love being a girl! But we can get so bogged down with life, cause life is so daily!!
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog via Silken Purse who just visited mine.

    Loved the look of the handbags so had to come over and visit.

    Are they completely made of icing? They are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete