background

Lady Pamela's Tea Parlor

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Spiritual Sundays & Weekly Words to Live By

Respect...is appreciation of the separateness of the other person,
of the ways in which he or she is unique.

                                                                                                    Annie Gottlier






I invite you to sit by the window, enjoy the green-ness of the garden and contemplate on the people you have met that are special because they are unique. I will serve tea and we can reminisce about how they have touched our lives and perhaps opened our minds' to new ideas. Are we not all the same but different? I think God wanted it that way. And it was good.


1 John 4:11
My dear, dear friends, if God loved us like this, we certainly ought to love each other. No one has seen God, ever. But if we love one another, God dwells deeply within us, and his love becomes complete in us—perfect love!



On Sunday, I am linking to Spiritual Sundays.

Also to Tracey's, Weekly Words to Live By at Notes from A Cottage Industry.
Thank you Charlotte and Ginger and Tracey, for hostessing.


You are invited to join in. This is a wonderful way to start your week.

Have wonderful week and may you see God's hand in your life each day and feel His love for you.

You are also, invited to partake in a shared meme, by Wanda Lee @ Silken Purse and myself
@ Breath of Fresh Air-Paper Butterfly for Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. G'eve ~ What a lovely write ... TY for sharing.
    Have a lovely weekend ~
    TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo and words :) :) :) I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to post for tomorrow. I'll sleep on it and let you know tomorrow :) :) Oh, thanks for the link for Tuesday..I participate in a couple of those. I'm really looking forward to that!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely words.. yes!! so true! Once we realise the uniqueness.. of the other person.. respect I guess would come naturally... Loads of love.. Thanks for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for posting these truths....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one of us is different...that's what keeps it interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking about how different all our blogs are on Spiritual Sundays but we all love the Lord and it's His Love that brings us together. 'God dwells deeply within us.' I LOVE that.
    Have a great week!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I just joined the "Weekly Words" and I am trying to visit others' blogs to see THEIR weekly words and I love your post here. So nice and very serene and true!
    Best regards,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete